KickOff at the CUB
Get into the Coug spirit with family-fun entertainment, games, giveaways and affordable food options before each WSU home football game.
KickOff events are held on the second floor of the CUB, in the M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, overlooking the north side of campus and the beautiful Palouse.
Participants can also watch the game on the big screen in the first floor CUB Lair.
- 4:45 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 21 - Homecoming, vs. Colorado Buffaloes (game starts 7:45 p.m. PT)
- Saturday, Nov. 4 - Dad's Weekend, vs. Stanford Cardinals (game start TBD)
Cougar fans can enjoy food and drinks for purchase from WSU Catering. Games that begin before 10 a.m. will include breakfast options.
- Carvery Menu: BBQ beef sandwiches, roasted turkey breast sandwiches
- Barbecue Menu: German sausages, hamburgers, BBQ baked beans, coleslaw, chips, and cookies.
- Breakfast Menu (for early games): Scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and more.
- Southfork Public House will provide a beer and wine service.