Office Space Application
Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) can apply for office space within the CUB. Current RSO tenants, as well as RSOs who do not currently have space in the CUB, are welcome to apply.
All selected applicants must present to a CUB Advisory Board sub-committee for specific space allocation. Office space assignment will be leased for a 3-year period.
- Thursday, Feb. 1: Applications Open
- Wednesday, March 7: Applications close at 5 p.m.
- Friday, March 23: Groups will be updated of CUB Advisory Board decisions
- April 2-6: Selected groups present to CUB Advisory Board sub-committee for specific space allocation
- Mid-April: Groups will be updated on final decisions
For questions about space allocation, email Griffin Uchida at firstname.lastname@example.org.