Keeping Cougs Healthy at the CUB
The CUB is committed to preventing the spread of COVID. Our staff regularly cleans and disinfects the building, we have placed capacity limits in common areas, and installed pedestrian traffic guides throughout our thoroughfares. We can all do our part to stay healthy and safe at the CUB. Please adhere to the health and safety guidelines below when visiting with us.
When you visit:
- A face covering/mask is required at all times.
- Keep a physical distance of 6 ft. from others.
- Clean your area before and after use.
- Respect capacity limits. You may be in spaces with available seating.
- Take your food to go. There is not currently food court seating.
Know the signs of COVID and stay home if you are sick. If you feel unwell or have any of the symptoms listed by the CDC, please leave the CUB and call a healthcare provider.
Please contact the CUB Information Desk: (509) 335-8426