In-person tabling will be limited to outside only for the entire Spring 2021 Semester.
Tabling at the CUB
The CUB offers tabling space to Registered Student Organizations (RSOs), academic and administrative departments, and outside vendors.
Virtual Tabling is a chance for you to promote your organization or event on CUB social media, making your message more accessible to the greater WSU community than ever before. This resource is available to Registered Student Organizations (RSO's) and WSU departments.
How to participate in Virtual Tabling:
- Record a video promoting your message. Videos may be up to 2 minutes in length. If you plan to record via Zoom, these instructions may help.
- Videos must adhere to the Virtual Tabling policies and design specifications below.
- Fill out the Virtual Tabling submission form to request promotion of your video.
- Video submissions are due every Sunday by midnight.
- Student Affairs Marketing will contact you if your video needs edits.
- The CUB will promote Virtual Tabling videos every Wednesday on our Facebook page.
Virtual Tabling Policies
- A maximum of 10 videos will be promoted each week (limit one video per client each week). The submission form will allow you to select available posting dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Videos will not be archived; groups will be responsible for resubmitting videos for reposting.
- Those submitting videos which include copyrighted materials (likenesses, footage, images, etc.) must confirm they have the approval to use said material.
- All videos must clearly identify the submitting organization in the form of dialogue, logos, or text.
- Student Affairs Marketing reserves the right to edit or reject videos for clarity, content, copyright infringement, or aesthetics.
- Videos that do not meet design specifications will not be published.
- Videos may be rejected if the content is deemed inappropriate including, but not limited to:
- alcohol consumption
- pornographic material
- drug use
- driving while recording
- Videos from RSO’s must identify affiliation with Washington State University. This affiliation may be included referencing a “WSU RSO” through a URL, email address, social media handle including “WSU”; or with the Registered Student Organization logo. Video submissions may state this affiliation verbally.
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) have permission to use WSU spirit marks, but not the university logo. More information is available at brand.wsu.edu. However, using the WSU spirit mark in the design does not count has clearly identifying affiliation with the university.
Tables will be limited to outside only for the entire Fall 2020 semester. RSOs, academic and administrative departments can table outside the CUB on the Terrell Mall.
How to Reserve In-Person Tabling
- Visit the scheduling portal. On mobile, select "Continue as Guest."
- Select the day, time and make sure attendance is set to "1."
- Under locations, select "Add/Remove."
- Select the "Info Table" checkbox for the location that fits your needs.
- Click the "Update Locations" button. Only available locations will be displayed.
- Available table spaces should automatically populate.
- Select the desired space and continue completing your request by selecting the "Request Details" tab at the top and filling out the needed information.
- When finished, click the "Create a Request" button.
In-Person Tabling Policies
- Outdoor tabling is available. One 6' table will be provided. Table must be attended by 1-2 persons.
- Tabling must be only informational; transactions or exchange of items is not allowed.
- There will be no Mall Market days for Fall 2020.
- Table reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance and before 4 p.m. on the previous day. For weekend and Monday tables, reservations must be made before 4 p.m. on Friday.
- Tables are free for Registered Student Organizations and CUB Community Members. A fee of $10 will be charged to WSU Departments.
- Groups can reserve up to 10 days per month. Reserving tables two weeks in advance is recommended, as reservations are made on a first come, first served basis and often fill quickly.
In-Person Tabling WSU Department Policies
- WSU departments should include their official university logo or verbally state their affiliation with Washington State University.
- University departments should refer to brand.wsu.edu and follow required university identity and style guide standards.
In-Person Tabling Outside Vendor Policies
- Submissions may be rejected if the content is in direct competition with CUB and university vendors or services.
- Outside vendors must include organization name or logo verbally or in design.
Contact the CUB Administration office at (509) 335-9444, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in CUB Room 140.